Monday, May 31, 2010

The Murphys!

The Murphys!

Its rare for me to be all the way back home in Kincardine. And let me tell ya, I miss it something fierce!! So any opportunity that comes my way to head back up "north" as we city folk like to call it (ha ha), I'll jump all over it! When Joelene asked me to come and take some family photographs for her, as Sloan was 6 months old, I was 1. absolutely flabergasted that Sloan is so grown up already, and 2. ridiculously excited that I'd be able to go back home, put my toes in the sand and take some photographs of this amazingly gorgeous little girl!























Isn't she just gorgeous?!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much she has changed since the last shoot! Kincardine (and the people here) miss you just as much as you miss it!
    Thanks again for doing our pics again - I love them all!

    ReplyDelete